We are offering digital appointments to complement ongoing in-office care through PetDesk.
If you are interested in connecting digitally, you will need to download PetDesk if you haven’t already.
Some important details:
- PetDesk connects you with our veterinary team, not a third-party veterinarian.
- Consultations will cost $40. If your pet needs to be seen in person for an exam, that fee goes toward the exam charge at the hospital.
- Not all ailments are good fits for telemedicine, and PetDesk is not suitable for urgent or emergency care. Only clients with smartphones will be able to utilize this service.
- In order for your pet to be seen by telehealth, we are required to have examined your pet within the last 12 months.
What is suitable for telemedicine visits?
- Coughing, sneezing, URI signs
- Diabetic care and management
- External parasites (fleas, ticks, mites, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal upsets, intestinal parasites
- Hospice care
- Lameness evaluations
- Limited mobility patients and clients
- Medication refills
- Nutritional counseling
- Progress exam
- Stressed/anxious pets
- Suture checks
Please call us immediately at (407) 333-2901 if you think your pet may need urgent or emergency care.
We are going to do our very best to be available to you and your pets; however, coverage is limited to working hours. You can anticipate a one-hour turn-around around in response, but we may occasionally be delayed due to an in-office emergency.